Rapids Youth Soccer is offering a 3v3 and 5v5 indoor league in the winter season at The Eddy. An 8-week season of indoor within the facility offers the chance to continue your growth as a soccer player with a consistent game time and location.
We recommend a team of 5-6 players for 6U – 10U (3v3) teams and 7-8 players for 11U – 19U (5v5) teams with an established Volunteer Parent Coach register for their specific day and time on the indoor schedule. This allows for the most consistency and success for the league. Coaches or Team Managers can take the lead in registering the team and collecting fees from the interested players.
- 8-week season
- 8-game guarantee
- 42-minute games (20 minute halves; 2 minute halftime)
- 3v3 league – 3 field players; NO goalkeeper
- 5v5 league – 4 field players; 1 goalkeeper
- Schedule released two weeks before the first game
- Official licensed referees
- Consistent game location
- Indoor game fields
- No specific uniforms needed, pinnies will be provided (can create your own team uniforms, if preferred)
- The team in each league with the best uniform will win a team prize… time to get creative!
- The top team in each division will receive a Team prize!
Ages: Boys and Girls (2016 – 2004)
Location: The Eddy
Cost: $525 per team / $80 for a free agent
Dates and Times:
Refund requests due to injury must be made within 2 weeks of injury or illness and must have a physician’s note included. No refund, credits or fee transfers will be allowed for any other reasons.